At Kintent, our mission is to make it effortless to earn trust in every business relationship. We fundamentally believe in operating with complete transparency and openness. By publishing our product roadmap and sharing new feature updates, we hold ourselves accountable to you, and continue to prove that we deliver on our commitments.
Our beliefs shine through to our product development methodology, where new features are developed based on lessons from numerous customer interactions and interviews, and early versions are vetted with design partners. When we release a feature to your instance, we want you to be able to tell that we poured ourselves into it — that we’ve joyfully crafted Kintent just for you.
So you’ve got a security questionnaire in front of you. Maybe it’s your first and you’re not quite sure who needs to be involved in the process or where you need to source answers from.
Or maybe it’s your tenth one and you are wishing that there was a better way to keep track of all the answers so you don’t have to draft responses from scratch. But you don’t have time to build or maintain a knowledge base of answers. You may even be wishing that your prospects wouldn’t ask the same questions over and over again.
Regardless, as you stare despairingly at your screen, you may be wishing and hoping that there was a better way to manage the security questionnaire response process.
Never fear, dear friend, Kintent is here!
How We Solved Your Challenge
Leveraging machine-learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP), Respond parses the question in the questionnaire and maps it to:
- Existing controls and policies in your TrustOps
- Responses from previously answered questionnaires
So when a new questionnaire is ingested, our engine automatically offers suggestions for you to review and select. Answer suggestions are automatically updated when new controls and policies are created in TrustOps.
You also have the flexibility to modify an answer, should you need to, which automatically gets stored for future questionnaires, so you don’t have to manually keep track of answers you’ve submitted.
The Value To You
As a result,
- You will not waste time trying to find answers, as suggestions are automatically populated.
- You will not need to spend valuable time and effort to create and maintain a knowledge base of answers. You can focus your efforts on more important tasks.
- You can ensure that answers are truthful since they come directly from your TrustOps
- You can involve other members of the team to answer questions, even if they are unfamiliar with the process
Interested in exploring how Respond can help you? Schedule a meeting here.